MamaMcCares

MamaMcCares
Sanity is all relative!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snoverkill

That is all I can say about this winter. I love the snow,....dream in white,......fantasize about long days sipping a pot of tea by the fire watching the flakes fall from the sky....but this.....this is overkill, uh, I mean snoverkill.

I find myself pacing, like a caged animal, from front door to back door, stopping only to pop some sweet morsel into my mouth for sustenance as I prowl.....Tonight's special" hot homemade cinnamon rolls....

What do I think is going to be any different from front to back, back to front...??
The snow remains white, and cold, and whirling and cold....Tonight is NOT the snow you walk in as it gently and gracefully covers man-made flaws. It is the snow that madmen delight in, the snow that makes you want to go screaming, naked, out into the street yelling, "I can't take it anymore". That is if you haven't been sneaking morsels for a week. Naked is scary. I am not so mad as to no longer care about scaring children and wild dogs.

I promise myself this. When spring arrives and I am a thin and lovely naked woman, I really WILL run naked into the street, screaming "I can't take it anymore."....in rememberance of tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment