MamaMcCares

MamaMcCares
Sanity is all relative!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Can't we all just agree..............

Can't we just all agree to disagree? So what if you are a conservative fascist who thinks only of yourself and how you can get to the top of the heap by climbing the backs of the poor and under-served? Me? I like to think of this world as a giant nursery school classroom....when I am done with the blue crayon, I'll pass it to you, and when you are finished with the green crayon, you pass it to me. Little Susie will use all of the red crayon drawing her all red landscape, but that's okay, too, 'cause here in the nursery school we accept everyone's differences as normal and okay.

I had a student in my classroom the other day who said, "She do pitty green cloud" (pointing at another little girl in the class), and the little green cloud artist said right back..."You got de pitty-pritty shoos"....They then ran to the middle of the classroom to embrace. Best friends....we both have something good, we both ARE something good. We are different and we are the same and we are both worthy of love.

Why can't we be like that anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment