MamaMcCares

MamaMcCares
Sanity is all relative!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today's silly kid story

Some of you have already heard this story, so if you have, just X on out........

A cold, blustery day,............Ms. Lori is outside in the courtyard with a dozen primary students and the classroom door closes (and locks) behind her.
"Miz Lori, Miz Lori...............I need to go pee..." says M.
"Well, come on M.....hold it till we get inside" says I
We run toward the door and bang on it, hoping Ms. Nadine will open the door for us....
A. (small blonde girl, 3 years old) runs with us....
"uh- oh,.........Mz. Lori" says M.
I turn and see M. (small boy) standing in a puddle with liquid splashing out of his shoes, and steam rising off of his pants..
"I peed, Mz. Lori" says M.
A. screams........."Do something Mz. Lori.............his pants is smoking!"
I love these kids, and I love this job..............
Where else do you get such drama with so little problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment