MamaMcCares

MamaMcCares
Sanity is all relative!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Multiplication

Says one third grader to another third grader, "Division is really hard until you know your multiplication facts,................................but once you learn them, you can do anything."

Anything? Really?..................
That is the question I posed. And the third graders: "Didn't you know that, Miss Lori?....How do you think you get into high school?"


I've been thinking about that......I think they're right....

And I have decided that multiplying all positive things really can get you somewhere...and then some....
sharing 5 blessings with 5 people is 25 blessings....sharing 8 blessings with 3 people is 24 blessings...

So.......calculated like that, (since I now know my multiplication facts), ...........
if I take my blessings of my family's love, my wonderful job, and my knowledge of a loving and forgiving God, and share them with 100 people, that makes 300 blessings......

Hmmmmmmmmmm......This could really catch on...I better stop blogging and start working on my multiplication facts....I can do anything!

2659 x 5.........., 31,000 x 16,........229 x 56,..........1751 x 93.............7270 x88,..........815 x 815,.......22 x 29995, 999 x 1500,..............................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment