MamaMcCares

MamaMcCares
Sanity is all relative!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Same monday, different time

Blech! This feels like a very long day..........A very long day that I have wasted by doing nothing at all in particular. I am a lazy girl today, with no definite motivations or affiliations to anything. What a shame to have this whole entire beautiful day off from work and to fill it with hours and hours of nothingness, interspersed with occasional moments of irritation and disenchantment. Once again, BLECH!
So as I slowly back away from my computer tonight, wishing like heck that Mary and Brenda lived right down the road so I could go and loll around with them, I will resolve that tomorrow will be a better day, a more productive day, a day to actually fold the laundry that I washed today and put it away....with the hope that I will have somewhere to go (other than the dreaded work) to wear it. I NEED a social life...or at the very least, someone like me to sit around with in my pajamas drinking coffee and bemoaning my lack of energy.
And, as I may not return tomorrow to this unfortunate waste (figuratively) of paper, happy New Year to me, and to you and to all of us...God bless us, EVERYONE in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment